What if we could start all over again? – These days, a whole bunch of games tries to answer this question. From Hades to Returnal, from Loop Hero to 12 Minutes, and most recently: Deathloop. To help us understand why there is such an abundance of time loop games, we are joined by game studies scholar Federico Alvarez Igarzábal.
- 00:05:24 Why are all games about time loops these days? (with Federico Alvarez Igarzábal)
- Time and Space in Video Games (Federico Alvarez Igarzábal)
- 00:38:16 Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
- 01:01:19 Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack
- 01:12:28 Netflix Sets Launch of Games in Mobile App Worldwide, Including ‘Stranger Things’ Titles (Todd Spangler)
- 01:20:05 Announcing the close of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Niantic)